- 205 dpi – a passion-run documentary and editorial photography magazine.
- Archivo – Quarterly online and printed photozine.
- Nueva Luz Photographic Journal – a unique tri-annual photographic journal, featuring work by contemporary fine art and documentary photographers of African, Asian, Latino, and Native American heritage.
- News Photographer Mag – supports the efforts of the National Press Photographers Association in its role as the voice of the photojournalist by communicating news, identifying trends, delineating issues, and providing information, and recognizing the work of photojournalists.
- 32C – 32c is a fashion and art magazine published twice a year
- Khube – un magazine de mode et design conceptuel. Il s’affirme comme un défenseur d’une culture souvent oubliée, en tentant de briser les règles et clichés du magazine de mode.
- The Gentlewoman
- The Opéra – The Opéra is an annual magazine for classic & contemporary nude photography.
- Afterimage – Afterimage: The Journal of Media Arts and Cultural Criticism is a bimonthly publication of the Visual Studies Workshop, a non-profit media arts center located in Rochester, New York.
- Ahorn – Ahorn Magazine is an online publication about contemporary photography.
- Aint-Bad Magazine – a quarterly publication that promotes new photographic art.
- Aperture – Created in 1952 by photographers and writers as “common ground for the advancement of photography”.
- Art Review – ArtReview is one of the world’s leading international contemporary art magazines.
- Black & White – Black & White is the ultimate resource for connoisseurs and collectors of black and white fine-art photography.
- Blind Spot – Blind Spot is a semi-annual art journal that publishes unseen work by living photographers.
- Blink – Blink Magazine is an independent and non-profit, distinctive photography magazine(printed), published monthly.
- British Journal of Photography – the world’s longest-running photography magazine.
- Capricious – a magazine and art book publisher based in New York, founded as a fine art photography magazine in 2004 by Swedish photographer Sophie Mörner.
- Communication Arts – the leading trade journal for visual communications.
- Contact Sheet
Diffusion – a magazine dedicated to unconventional photographic processes and photo related artwork
- Don’t Take Pictures
- Elephant – a quarterly magazine on contemporary art and visual culture. Featuring up-to-the-minute visual material, fresh faces and original voices, the magazine covers and uncovers new trends and talent in contemporary visual culture.
- European Photography – international art magazine for contemporary photography and new media.
- Eyemazing – a unique moving gallery dedicated to international contemporary photography.
- F-Stop Magazine – an online photography magazine featuring contemporary photography from established and emerging photographers from around the world.
- Foam Magazine – an international photography magazine published three times a year around a specific theme.
- GUP – since 2005, GUP Magazine is an active player in the field of international (art-)photography, spreading its love and inspiration for photography in general and art-photography in specific.
- HotShoe – UK’s leading contemporary photography magazine, published 4 times a year.
- Incandescent – a magazine focused on color film work.
- Latent Image – an independent photography and writing magazine based in Vancouver.
- Of The Afternoon – a photography + visual culture magazine, published twice per year and distributed internationally.
- PDN – Photo District News.
- PHOTO (France) – since 1967.
- Photographer’s Forum – Established in 1977, Photographer’s Forum magazine is an award-winning quarterly publication dedicated to quality reproduction of photography in the United States and Canada.
- Portfolio – Between 1988 and 2010, Portfolio Magazine collaborated with photographers and writers to present the most important developments in contemporary photography in Britain.
- Romka – a collective photo album in which people from all over the world share the stories behind their most cherished photographs.
- SHOTS – independent journal of photography.
- Super Massive Black Hole – an online magazine dedicated to showing the best in contemporary photography from around the world.
- The HAND Magazine – a magazine for reproduction-based art.
- The Photo Review – a highly acclaimed critical journal of national scope and international readership, published since 1976.
- View Camera